2/11/2008

No Autoresponder no sale-ever!!

Let´s talk about autoresponders. Basically they do what they´re named after: they respond to emails automatically.
Imagine you have visitors to your website and no way to collect their details.

With an autoresponder, you can create complete campaigns, from capturing details to sending an automated, prewritten initial email over to followup emails and the comfort of contacting all your contacts with one click (broadcast).

In short, you won´t be successful without autoresponders.

Believe me, I have spent months to find a reliable autoresponder service for free.

I tested freeautobot, sendfree, easyresponders (I was putting my hopes in this one, because I liked the simplicity and layout of emails. Very nice, but a total downtime of 2 weeks in a row is absolutely inacceptable.) and many other free services, but they are very limited in function, they are not reliably working and they overload you with advertising!

So I recognized I had to use a paid service (grrrrr..).

I tried Aweber and Getresponse

I stick with Getresponse because I find it very easy to use and the prices are fair.

Note: GDI members already enjoy the comfort of an autoresonder built-in.




No comments: